Monday 29 November 2010

Learn English with songs

We all like music and we all have our favorite groups or singers, and using song lyrics is a great way to work on your English.

On this page you can find an amazing collection of videos by different artists, old and new, even the latest hits, with lyrics included. The game consists on listening to a song and doing a "fill in the gaps" exercise at the same time. There are different levels to choose from, and by choosing the artists you like the most and writing the lyrics, you can practice your English and have some fun.

Try it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah!!! at last I found what I was looking for. Somtimes it takes so much effort to find even tiny useful piece of information..

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.